Saturday, August 14, 2010

Prologue

For a long time I have been thinking of writing a bolg, the reason being that most of my friends write one, and when you are writing one you kind of get into the so called elite group of literary people who have this ability to write creative stuff. But what should I write about, i am no literature student. When it comes to me to write something creative or poetic i might just have this retarded look on my face, and after a few hours of slogging i might be able come up with a couple of lines of rhyming sentences, sounding lame and blue.
Well so i am not a literature student i just made it clear, so let me introduce myself. I am Saumya Pratik, Final year student of Mechanical Engg. So the only thing creative i can do is find solutions to Newtonian Mechanics problem or turn a workpiece on lathe. I am also a serious amateur photographer, i am into this for about 3yrs now, and i hope someday I will take it up as a professional.
My Hobbies involve painting, cooking, trekking/ traveling, and listening to various kind of music, whether it be soft rock, classical, inidan, jazz, or rock and roll.
Basically in my blog I wish to write about photography, whatever I can or whatever I know, and whatever I am learning, because photography is something so close to my heart and that just a glimpse of a great photograph intrigues all my sense to the core.
Hope i succeed in this endeavor of mine and at the same time teach and learn a lot of new stuff to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment